Orange Bond Initiative™: Knowledge Partner Program
Joining the Orange Bond Initiative™ (OBI) Knowledge Partner Program means playing a crucial role in driving financial inclusion for women and girls across the Global South. Through a practitioner-informed curriculum and live classes, this program will equip ecosystem stakeholders with an understanding of Orange Bonds, its evolution, key players, structure and benefits.
The OBI Knowledge Partner Program is best suited for organizations planning to issue Orange Bonds, professionals seeking to earn certification as an Orange Bond verifier, and gender-advocate of all levels who are passionate about learning and supporting data-driven orange transactions.
The OBI Knowledge Partner Program will be held every Tuesday at 5PM Singapore time, kicking off with live classes on the dates below.
- 27 June 2023 : Course 1 – Financing for Gender Equality
- 4 July 2023 : Course 2 – Introduction to the Orange Bond Initiative Pt. 1
- 11 July 2023 : Course 2 – Introduction to the Orange Bond Initiative Pt. 2
- 18 July 2023 : Course 3 – Understanding and applying Orange Bond Principles Pt. 1
- 25 July 2023 : Course 3 – Understanding and applying Orange Bond Principles Pt. 2
- 1 Aug 2023 : Course 4 -Impact Confirmation for Orange Bonds
- 8 Aug 2023: Course 4 – Impact Confirmation for Orange Bonds (Workshop with IIX Values)
Those who are unable to attend the live class due to time difference will be able to access a recorded session.”